Diablo 3 launch...

Bits, Bytes & Bootstraps

Moderator: Jedi

Morrolan
Part of the furniture
Mood: sceptical

Diablo 3 launch...

Post by Morrolan » 15th May, '12, 14:12

massive queues of nerds at Funan for launch event. lulz... my inner geek is very happy i already purchased online months ago and have game ready to play on two peecees for Fyn and me. my ultra-inner geek is pleased i got to play the Diablo 3 Beta as well... [smilie=groovy.gif]

expat yorkshire
Going Postal

Re: Diablo 3 launch...

Post by expat yorkshire » 15th May, '12, 14:34

I purchased online , everything is downloaded but I cant get access

Getting Error 12

are you playing M now ?

Post Traumatic Stress
Mood: moody

Post by avatarless » 16th May, '12, 04:45

I think this one might bring me out of retirement.

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit
Mood: Born to Tour!

Post by Fat Bob » 16th May, '12, 07:04

expat yorkshire wrote:I purchased online , everything is downloaded but I cant get access

Getting Error 12

are you playing M now ?
Lack of response means yes?
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

Morrolan
Part of the furniture
Mood: sceptical

Post by Morrolan » 16th May, '12, 09:36

expat yorkshire wrote:I purchased online , everything is downloaded but I cant get access

Getting Error 12

are you playing M now ?
sorry, was still at work at that time.

played last night with Fyn for about two hours with no issues at all. smooth as anything. levelled to 9 and we took out the Skeleton King. i do miss the endless customisability of characters in D2. this one is a bit more rigid in character development possibilities. the crafting is ok, the rune structure sucks. the lack of choices in the skill tree may reduce replayability of the game. drops of magic, rare, set and other items is disappointing: so far the only rare item that dropped was part of the quest reward for taking out the SK.

i'm not getting all loot whorey over this, as i got with D2.

the storage possibilities are very limited and there is no way to set up a loot bank as we did in D2, even though the storage is now shared amongst all characters there are only 8 slots available and additional slots wil set you back 10,000 gold. and believe me when i tell you that your gold does not amass as fast as in D2, either...