The little hunter.....

A coal sack free zone. Brought to you by PetBuddies

Moderator: FurBaby

slinky
Porum addict
Mood: :)

The little hunter.....

Post by slinky » 9th Feb, '09, 15:16

I think our little Jonesy has discovered the lizards that reside in our house.......

I noticed a lizard running up the wall in the stairway this morning with no tail & then earlier this afternoon my little buddy was playing with something on the floor in the dining room --- closer inspection of this 'something' showed it was actually a lizard tail :o Poor lizards, I guess....:lol:

Scrummy Mummy
I live here

Re: The little hunter.....

Post by Scrummy Mummy » 9th Feb, '09, 15:20

Yes, you'll soon get used to congealed lizard.

HOw did the kids like him?

Lili Von Shtupp
Part of the furniture
Mood: Notorious

Post by Lili Von Shtupp » 9th Feb, '09, 15:33

Yeah, how's he getting on with everybody?
A woman walked into a pub and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave it to her.

slinky
Porum addict
Mood: :)

Post by slinky » 9th Feb, '09, 15:50

The kids LOVE him -- little boy slink gets up every morning and goes to look for him first thing. I think he's settled in quite nicely - he seems quite at ease as he lounges around the place in typical cat fashion without a care in the word :lol:

Really, he's quite a sweet little guy - very calm & good natured.

Lili Von Shtupp
Part of the furniture
Mood: Notorious

Post by Lili Von Shtupp » 9th Feb, '09, 16:14

Slinky, that's terrific. Another happy cat (and more happy humans. too). :) But not the lizards! I feel so bad for the lizards in my place. Luckily my cats are now getting old enough where they give up real easy. Lazy bastards.
A woman walked into a pub and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave it to her.

Pinklepurr
I post here professionally

Post by Pinklepurr » 9th Feb, '09, 16:32

At least yours got away to be hunted another day. My hunters love the lizards too...it gives them some exercise around the house since they don't get outdoors.

I figure there are enough of them to survive a few going astray with my gecko girl. She virtually howls the place down if she sees one she can't get to without human assistance (yes I do help her to catch them...oh the shame of it, but then I think otherwise when cleaning gecko poo off my walls and pictures etc ) ;)
"Always turn and look when your cat gazes behind you with that intent look in her eyes. Some day there might actually be something there." - Anonymous