URGENT: Please help Shiny find a home in a week's time

A coal sack free zone. Brought to you by PetBuddies

Moderator: FurBaby

rochford

URGENT: Please help Shiny find a home in a week's time

Post by rochford » 19th Jan, '10, 16:38

Shiny, a mongrel we found abandoned last year, was adopted by my uncle's family but he and my uncle do not get along at all. My uncle has over the past few months threatened to send Shiny to SPCA many times, but yesterday, he actually did call them to take him away, after Shiny bit him. On my mum's appeals, he has consented to retract his call and postpone Shiny's death sentence by a week.

Our friend is trying to see if NANAS can take him in; ASD unfortunately can't. Please help by forwarding this to anyone whom you think can offer Shiny a good, loving home. Despite his size (not suited for HDB flats), bark and exuberance, he has an amiable nature if not treated with animosity. For instance, he allowed me and another stranger to lead him up to our flat last year. With care and obedience training, he will make a loyal friend and watchdog.

Photos of Shiny here:
http://img25.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=n5 ... 385689.jpg

Please contact Yvonne at 9722 5777 or email vonchan at singnet dot com dot sg if you can help.

Lili Von Shtupp
Part of the furniture
Mood: Notorious

Re: URGENT: Please help Shiny find a home in a week's time

Post by Lili Von Shtupp » 19th Jan, '10, 16:58

Good luck, Rochford. Shiny is cute, but he could use a lot of patience and care, it seems. I'd help but I live in an HDB with 3 vindictive cats.
A woman walked into a pub and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave it to her.

FurBaby
Too Much Time on my Hands
Mood: bedoggled

Re: URGENT: Please help Shiny find a home in a week's time

Post by FurBaby » 19th Jan, '10, 22:17

poor fella, NANAS is probably your best bet, i think Shiny might be happiest (and safest) there.

if he needs a temporary place to board while NANAS comes through, you could give Pets Villa or Mutts and Mittens a call, they may be able to help you out with reduced boarding fees.