Why do I have to wait so long?

Movies Reviews NOTE: May Contain Spoilers !

Moderator: Fuzz

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit
Mood: Born to Tour!

Why do I have to wait so long?

Post by Fat Bob » 22nd Jul, '10, 22:56

And in my normal way of doing things....well, the trailer looks fantastic (there's the review, snotbags!)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

Pinklepurr
I post here professionally

Re: Why do I have to wait so long?

Post by Pinklepurr » 23rd Jul, '10, 08:50

It's cruel they have been teasing us with this trailer at the movies as well...
"Always turn and look when your cat gazes behind you with that intent look in her eyes. Some day there might actually be something there." - Anonymous

slinky
Porum addict
Mood: :)

Post by slinky » 23rd Jul, '10, 13:02

When is it supposed to be out? (of course, whatever the day it will be too long from NOW!)

Morrolan
Part of the furniture
Mood: sceptical

Post by Morrolan » 23rd Jul, '10, 13:12

Spring 2011

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit

Post by Fat Bob » 23rd Jul, '10, 13:18

Nov 2010 for the 1st installment, July 2011 for the second. Obviously Morro went for the average, but it don't work like that in the movie world!
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

Morrolan
Part of the furniture
Mood: sceptical

Post by Morrolan » 23rd Jul, '10, 13:35

wow, i had no idea it as that far off...

Burbage
Part of the furniture
Mood: Litotic

Post by Burbage » 23rd Jul, '10, 14:48

Blockbuster release dates, that's why: Christmas and summer. And presumably not this summer so that various 'complete' 'special edition' dvd sets will be available for sale at Christmas 2011.
Last edited by Burbage on 23rd Jul, '10, 14:50, edited 1 time in total.

Beesknees
Post Traumatic Stress

Post by Beesknees » 24th Jul, '10, 10:32

I really didn't have you down as a Harry Pothead fan Fat Boab. You can't be seeeeerious ?!

Pinklepurr

Post by Pinklepurr » 24th Jul, '10, 14:08

Hey Beesknees, I think you might find he is...look back through the reviews on the forum, I'm sure I remember a review of Half Blood Prince being done by FB last year.
"Always turn and look when your cat gazes behind you with that intent look in her eyes. Some day there might actually be something there." - Anonymous

daffodil
Part of the furniture
Mood: Typhoon'd...

Post by daffodil » 24th Jul, '10, 18:57

He is J K Rowlings love child.

But yes PP, by the time we've seen all of the teasers (trailers), us HP fans will be gagging for it :lol:
Last edited by daffodil on 24th Jul, '10, 19:01, edited 1 time in total.
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.

Joseph27
Going Postal
Mood: Reflective and Motivated

Post by Joseph27 » 14th Aug, '10, 12:43

I've waited this long - wouldnt mind waiting until the last installment and doing them together. It will piss me off to wait that long
"truth is a group of metaphors, metonyms, and anthropomorphisms; a sum of human relation which is poetically and rhetorically intensified, metamorphosed and adored so that after a long time it is then codified in the binding canon."

Pinklepurr

Post by Pinklepurr » 23rd Sep, '10, 09:32

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit

Post by Fat Bob » 23rd Sep, '10, 20:00

November the 19th......can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet can I book yet

Poppy Appeal

daffodil
Part of the furniture
Mood: Typhoon'd...

Post by daffodil » 23rd Sep, '10, 22:23

Ooh indeed, Pinkie!
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.