Leaving Singapore

Practical stuff about living in Singapore - you ask, we'll try to answer! Trades, sales, wants, desires - but no commercial ads, please!

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

Beesknees
Post Traumatic Stress

Re: Leaving Singapore

Post by Beesknees » 6th Jan, '12, 19:33

Lili - your name is on the desk and chair if you can confirm that you do want them and can pick them up Saturday or Sunday. Would be nice if they went to a nice home:) Tried to call but no answer and for some reason my PM is not working (MODs neither was the link, linking back to when a reply is posted...happened last night too).

Scrummy - yes...i'm headed out your way. Just got a short term rental in Fremantle until we find something a bit more long term. Must say I am looking forward to it [smilie=groovy.gif]

Beesknees
Post Traumatic Stress

Post by Beesknees » 6th Jan, '12, 21:49

Contact has been made with Lili and deals have been done 8-)

Been a busy-ish night..50% not turning up...usual kind of crap.

I advertised our lovely leather sofa (bought 1499) offered for 500 <weeps> (no takers) then offered for 300 <wails> and I get this response.

I am interested in your post on Craigslist:
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/fuo/2785872815.html
Can give away for $200? Please sms me. 84011079.
-- Sent from Craigslist Mobile for Android

Go on FatBob, own up...it's you trying to wind me up isn't it.

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit
Mood: Born to Tour!

Post by Fat Bob » 6th Jan, '12, 23:08

$200? I would NEVER stoop as high as that!
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

Beesknees
Post Traumatic Stress

Post by Beesknees » 7th Jan, '12, 10:56

Lili - I can't get my PMs to work anymore - even although I've cleaned loads out. Also can't find your phone number as I was phoning too many people last night! Can you send me a PM with your email address and we can try that way unless you still have my phone no.

What I said was
"That's fine Lili but re the Canon, I'd want to make sure that it works okay for you before you pay for it so you can send the cash for the other stuff with your driver? I'll give him the Canon to take back with you and once you're happy it's all working fine for you (I assume you will have to download driver stuff from the internet?) (wish my husband was here to confirm this) (or I might have to post back the CDs from Perth for you) then you can transfer payment for that in to my account. I'm with Standard Charter in Singapore and OH is with HSBC if that's easier.
How does that sound?"

Lili Von Shtupp
Part of the furniture
Mood: Notorious

Post by Lili Von Shtupp » 7th Jan, '12, 15:06

Hey BK, thanks, I actually did get your PMs so even if you're not getting confirmation on your side, I'm getting them on mine. I'll SMS you so you know which number's mine, lol.
A woman walked into a pub and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave it to her.