Room for rent at decent condo?

Practical stuff about living in Singapore - you ask, we'll try to answer! Trades, sales, wants, desires - but no commercial ads, please!

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

Joseph27
Going Postal
Mood: Reflective and Motivated

Room for rent at decent condo?

Post by Joseph27 » 16th Jan, '13, 14:32

Hi All, I am heading back to Singapore for a new role and am looking for a room in a decent condo. The kids are in school in Jakarta and whilst my wife has spent the last year commuting between Jakarta and Melbourne, its time I was closer in Singapore. So the job is settled and starts in a few weeks, I am going to go low key and just get a room for now. I feel sick thinking of the horrible amounts of money I have blown on nice apartments. If anyone has a good recomendation please let know.

Cheers
"truth is a group of metaphors, metonyms, and anthropomorphisms; a sum of human relation which is poetically and rhetorically intensified, metamorphosed and adored so that after a long time it is then codified in the binding canon."

iniz.shalihin
Lurker
Mood: Better

Re: Room for rent at decent condo?

Post by iniz.shalihin » 1st Feb, '13, 14:58

hey..suggest you to check out Property Guru portal as they have the latest & updated listings of properties which also includes condos for rent & sale. I am quite positive that you will get a good deal through them.