In The Wars - Part I

Looking for tips on how to control the rugrats ? Want to know what the latest trend in baby strollers is ?

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

Zephyr
Too Much Time on my Hands
Mood: fed up

Re: In The Wars - Part I

Post by Zephyr » 18th Jun, '08, 20:12

Aliya wrote:

Have any of you had dental work to chipped/broken teeth? Just wondering what I would do if MsA broke a tooth or badly chipped it, these can be really painful. She has done a couple of face plants but luckily on the grass and just wails for a while - big hugs from mummy needed.
My son has his front tooth partially chipped and the impact discoloured it a little but the dentist was not overly concerned as milk teeth are meant to fall out anyway. Other than that, no broken bones, sprains etc when he was little.
Life is comprised of infinite possibilities; some known, others a mystery and destined to remain so. And what of the vast unknown, the realms beyond which knowledge has no established boundaries or parameters? Who is to say what exists or what is possible?
~jhclues~

BFG
I post here professionally
Mood: Tingly in my bits

Post by BFG » 19th Jun, '08, 09:34

canuck wrote:[smilie=whistle.gif] yup, specially when you can't tell a post from a girl [smilie=tease.gif]
Like I said - genetic...

PS - I took the liberty of adding the "can't" to your original post. This has the effect of making it mildly amusing. [smilie=cul.gif]
Life's too short...

canuck
I live here
Mood: 109

Post by canuck » 19th Jun, '08, 21:56

is uni taking away my sense of ha ha or yours? [smilie=gun.gif]

BFG
I post here professionally
Mood: Tingly in my bits

Post by BFG » 19th Jun, '08, 22:01

Can't be my fault. When I went to Uni, Merton was called "the new bit".....
Life's too short...

Batwoman
Post Traumatic Stress
Mood: Stressssed Oooooot

Post by Batwoman » 3rd Jul, '08, 14:16

Fat Bob wrote:What's wrong with him? Can't see a scratch at all!

Or are you talking that lipstick mark on his nose? Is that it? Quick, more cotton wool required!
I couldn't see a thing either - You have to enlarge the piccy FB and then you can see he does have a cut lip and several scratches. God no wonder Crackers called that would have been a bleeder!

Baloo good preparation for his wrestling moves!

BBIII - come to Aunty Batty.

BoD
Part of the furniture

Post by BoD » 3rd Jul, '08, 15:06

As far as I remember, dentists wont put permanent caps on teeth until you stop growing
We are the TPF

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit
Mood: Born to Tour!

Post by Fat Bob » 3rd Jul, '08, 16:33

Batwoman wrote:You have to enlarge the piccy FB
Why on earth would I do that? Give myself nightmares? Wasn't there a big monster baby in Ghostbusters?
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

Tack
Too Much Time on my Hands

Post by Tack » 3rd Jul, '08, 16:39

Aw, poor Crackers.

Nothing to be done about it but I thought I'd cheer you up with the thought that a faceplant can damage the adult teeth being formed. Tack Major had a dramatic sanguinary event at 18 mths with a face plant on the car door sill. Years later his 2 front teeth appeared with a pit in each which the dentist attributes to that event.