Eh?

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

Kooky
Can't find the exit
Mood: Superior

Eh?

Post by Kooky » 5th Dec, '08, 16:02

A search on a jobs database with the keyword "charity" just offered up a job as a waitress at Hooters.

Lichtgestalt
Going Postal

Re: Eh?

Post by Lichtgestalt » 5th Dec, '08, 16:35

It is some form of charity... but you aren't qualified :P

Kooky
Can't find the exit
Mood: Superior

Post by Kooky » 5th Dec, '08, 16:43

[smilie=rotflmao.gif] D'you know, I almost wrote that myself but I thought, no, don't deprive Lichty of an opportunity.

Right, that's it. What a day. It started with cats dancing on my head well before 6am, progressed to a maintenance man that hadn't been properly briefed by the landlord so went away without doing a thing, I've got a half-eaten decaying possum on the lawn, a husband stuck in a jam half way up the road from Canberra not knowing quite when he'll be home, and I've just glanced round to see a lizard sitting, apparently quite contendedly without the tail a cat obviously took off him earlier, on the cushion next to me. I think I did quite well not to scream and throw my laptop up in the air, but my poor nerves can only take so much in one day.

There's a bottle of bubbly in the fridge and it's not going to be there much longer.

[xmas-nana]

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit
Mood: Born to Tour!

Post by Fat Bob » 5th Dec, '08, 17:34

Too right. Use it to smack the lizard on the head. Finish off what teh cats didn't.
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

slinky
Porum addict
Mood: :)

Post by slinky » 6th Dec, '08, 17:43

Kooky wrote:and I've just glanced round to see a lizard sitting, apparently quite contendedly without the tail a cat obviously took off him earlier, on the cushion next to me.
:o :lol:

We have some sort of lizard family living with us. We used to always see the 'regular' sized one come walking down the wall behind the tv whenever we're watching in the evening but lately it's been a little tiny guy venturing down the wall followed later buy the regular sized one. The one in the kitchen always makes me jump though :lol:

Aliya
I post here professionally
Mood: The Pig Farmer!

Post by Aliya » 6th Dec, '08, 19:03

I love lizards. The mad cat eats them though :(
"I really love you" she said. "Is that the champagne talking" he asked. "No" she laughed. "That's me talking to the champagne"