Cancer is a f**king bitch!

Need to rant and rave ? Here's your chance.

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

sj23
Aged Member

Re: Cancer is a f**king bitch!

Post by sj23 » 19th Nov, '08, 15:02

Have to agree with you Mus, cancer really is a f**king bitch :( Sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

Thinking of you all (Mus, Lili, SMS..) xx

azzam
I post here professionally
Mood: musn't grumble

Post by azzam » 19th Nov, '08, 18:10

Losing them and knowing in advance is hard, yes. But ( forgive the cliche ), it's also the opportunity to say goodbye and I love you. That was my biggest comfort when my dad went, there was no unfinished business between us, so I found it easier to accept than others in my family did.
My heartfelt best to all of you. xxx
Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken

musxzart
Aged Member
Mood: tired

Post by musxzart » 20th Nov, '08, 01:31

thanks all!!

the worst is, my grandma is still in the dark. we have no guts to tell her! and as today, after a gazillion blood test and bioscopy and what-nots, the doctor discharged her, with lots of morphine at hand. and she completely thought she was cured.. and my grandpa's 100 days death anniversary was just last week...

but the doctor told us she only got 6 more months... i am so confuse how to react and behave infront of her, seeing how overjoyed she is that she think she is ok now, and she made plans to travel already and all that....

2008 is definately not a good year!
The beginning of death is the end of suffering.

Burbage
Part of the furniture
Mood: Litotic

Post by Burbage » 20th Nov, '08, 06:09

Death gets all of us one way or the other Mus. All we can hope for is to avoid pain and suffering, and to see all our friends one more time before we go. I'm pretty sure your gran, even if she did know, wouldn't want you all being miserable.

If I were you Mus, I'd be spending as much time with her now as I could. In a few months she will need the morphine, and you won't be able to get through to her.